17 October 2010

escape velocity


make it out alive, or with your life, or hanging on to your life.
hope is a right angle.
made it out alive, made it out with my life, made it out because I saw my life remaining.
hope is a right angle.
I am a satellite, oh death, oh god.
oh death, oh god, oh gravity,
breathe in, breathe out, automa
ton, life is, and I am locked inside it.
a Sea-side-satellite, I came here to live
I came here to die, I came here
.
there is nothing I did not come here to do.
here is my life in a knapsack.
here is my, life, in a knapsack.
oh death, oh god, oh gravity,
from the rail tracks I feel that around me everything is in singing, still
no dear buzz would dare knock me off
track. hope is a right angle.
I awoke here.
shock abandoned me,
I felt my spine dislodged here.
I awoke here
in the agony
of dreams dismantled.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!